~ Board of Directors ~

HISTORY OF THE CLUB

Founded by Lord Ashton Gray in 1887, The Elements Club is a London-based investment group dedicated to scientific endeavors.

Lord Ashton Gray

Founder and President of The Elements Club™, London

Member since 1887

 

Lord Edward Gelson, the Viscount of Wesbury

Former Vice-President

Member since 1887

 

Lord Casimin Blackwell

Vice-President, Director of The Elements Club™ in New York City

Member since 1887

 

Dr. Henry Jackson, a.k.a. Dr. Death

Treasurer

Member since 1889

 

Lord Lewis C. Cobingsgan, the Baron of Clayworth

Secretary

Member since 1888